Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chinese CHESS

haha
2day i got my examination there is English paper 1 n 2 and EST paper 2
but english papers is quiet hard
i wish dat i can pass
after the english paper 2
we got a break and normal time table
from 11.45a.m until 2.30p.m
then will be continue the EST paper 2
after we having our break
we all back to the class
no more "pushing door'' game
hehe..
then all of them chatting and some of them on9 wif their mac book
sook yee,cherie,kiet yin, ruby and see khee(AUNTIE GANG)
are busy chatting
i dont understand
why they all got so many thing to chat
i was sitting behind them
i can hear they all chatting about girl's thing
like how to dress up,bra and boys
i got nth to do
sitting behind them and being BLUR
THEN
suddenly pei ying take out her chinese chess from her locker
she giv the chess to me and yew kuan play~
i still remember the last time i play is when i was standard 6
hehe
at last
I WON him~
then until pei ying turn play wif me
at last i also WON
Then pei ying feel like dont want to play
she go and join the "AUNTIE GANG"
THEN
i continue play the chess wif yew kuan,hong yaip and ken they all
but at last i LOSE
but
when me and yew kuan 1 team
are damn FUNNY
he make me laugh until my stomach pain
both of us "pakat" and make hong yaip angry
actually not only us
KEN also joined
haha
FUNNY DAY
*photo will be upload soon.........*

No comments: