Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS's night..

After the genting's trip~
i straight away went to my cousin sister's house(ah xia)
we played TWISTER..
hehe
this is my first time for playing TWISTER..
it's NICE and FUN~
around 5 something
i take my bath

Around 7 something
we left~
because the party started at 7 actually~
we're LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
before that 
we go n pick up my cousin brother
at dont know where~

AT 8 something~
finally we reach HILTON hotel~
after eating........
captured some PHOTOS


ah xia n albee

albee n ah tong( stupid face)
us in the toilet~
may n me

me n albee( i look blur)
this is my monkey face~
im the TALLEST 1..haha

me n may AGAIN
stupid may hold camera...


AFTER the TOILET part


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
SANTA?
my pretty cousin sisters..wan handphone numbers? ask from me..haha

THE END..
2008's christmas
everyone
merry christmas!!!!!
hope that everyone enjoy the christmas..

No comments: