Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Extra class !!!

this term of school's HOLIDAY,
my school having extra class for 3 days
between this 3 days, my class combine with commerce 1
we are having fun,bring hp to school,eat in the class,came late for the class,sleeping.
haha.beside that,on the 1st day of extra class,we captured some photo.

pn nosnita (she is AFRAID of camera!!! *haha*)
me n ivin 
she look likes(dai ka JIE)..haha

me n a small kid(she is just 12 years old..j.k)
both of them really HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ground photo
GANGSTER??????

sheila n me* i looks really blur*


in the canteen

me n puan anita(my lovely tutor)
i love her so much!!! * she is THE BEST's teacher that i met in my life*
trust me, you will feel lucky when she is teaching you.

3 comments:

thumbsdown said...

lol. uu look like wan chean neh! xd

leougyn said...

haha..swt.i looks damn stupid.by the way, u r suk yan's friend?

thumbsdown said...

yeah.. uu don't look stupid ^^