Thursday, April 23, 2009

recently~

RECENTLY my school having those activities and events
almost 3 weeks , my school never have a normal school day
even that got class, but we felt tired..so can't really study..
i wish that the sport day and those events..can finish it as fast as possible.
this coming sunday..my school got school day which is held on stadium bukit jailn.
i'm kinda worry about my house BERUANG's march pass..
we are slower then others house.
anyways,people..WISH BERUANG LUCK=)..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RECENTLY, i don't know what am i doing now.
i don't know
every single step i take whether is right or false.
this is the thing never happend before
i been missing you crazy..
not only i been missing  you,
but i miss the conversation too
i can't take you out of my mind...cause you're the one i love.



No comments: