Friday, November 13, 2009

Apologize.

nextweek's wednesday is 1st day of spm
but yesterday's night still hang out with some friends.
nothing special..they are
ching jin,marcus,ching xong,steven and my bro
6 of us have no luck.
wanna watch 2012
but there are fully booked.
then yam cha until 12 something.
while drove back home.. i feel abit tired~

when reached home.
again. n again
dont know why.
i used to sleep~
same things..it happend yesterday's night
skyping with my baby.
but skyping until half way.
i fall asleep again.*damn f****

i would like to apologize to my baby.
and
you didt said anything abt me
or even a single word.
for me,i would hope better than you scold me or complain abt me.
but you just keep quiet n let me sleep.
thanks for your understanding.=)
Aishiteru, baby.

*this photo taken by last week*


*11.47 a.m*
*spm still got 4 days to go*
96 hours to go.....

No comments: