Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a silent night

tonight,i can't sleep ..
i kept on thinking about my future.
"am i taking the right step now?"...
i cant believe myself are too serious for this relationship.
i know who am i~
i know what am i~
which standard of i stand..
cause nothing is forever.

but sometimes i just can't control myself..
cause when you walk in to my life..
from that moment,i had lost the part of myself.
maybe its true"the more you loving a person,then the more you losing the part of yourself"...
but i know when you're with me.. all this things will be throwing to behind of my brain =)


when days goes by,
i realize that,

no matter you and I,
can be forever or not...
BUT
at least,let me accompany you in your life.....


i don't mind still got how many distance you and I,
can walk through..
CAUSE
i just wanna walk with you.
at least,give me a chance..lets me walk beside you....

i'm not trying wants you to give me back somethings
cause all i wanted is staying right beside you.
if you don't mind,i would be with you for the rest of my time..

*4.33a.m*
*25 of february 2010*

No comments: