Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's still YOU..


do you know?
you are still in my mind
i already trying my best to forget about you
not to being so close with you 
it is last time can't really let go of you?
even myself also dont know it

in my mind
i still remember
the way you smile
the way you laugh
the way you cry
the way you talk
the way you angry
the way you scolding me


i still remember
even everytime you scolded me hardly and ask me to dont disturb you
i thought get scolded from you
i will hate you or at least learn how to protect myself
but 
do you know?
it doesn't work...

i did't wish that i can be your someone else~
i just hope that i can be the one 
telling you is alright
sharing the smiles and tears you drop.
even just FRIEND
that is enough for me.

sometime, i think that really HATE THAT I LOVE YOU.




No comments: