Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YOU really have to go?

few days ago..
one of my friends told me
maybe you are going to change school
in my mind think that
why cant you stay for 1 more year
just 1 year..?
it is so hard FOR?


i already listen to what you say
try my best to
dont SO CLOSE with you
dont STAND near you
dont CALL you
dont SMS you
dont MSN you
dont VIEW your profile
dont HELP YOU,when you need HELPS.

maybe sometime i might be lose control..
to sms or call you
but do you know?
i'm losing my mind
you make me
cant balance my life
i cant sleep well in this whole day long, between this few days
especially today
i been tired of dont let the tears drop~
but at last
the tears drop on my face and i try to smile
because if you really change to that school
maybe you can find someone that can takecare of you.


no matter what is your answer..
you choose to LEAVE or GO..
i just wanna be with you
BUT NOT YOUR LOVER..
NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND
just
be the one
when you need someone to scold or hit..
i will always right here
and
i know that i dont have the right to say that I LOVE YOU..
but
i really love you..

No comments: