Monday, June 22, 2009

H1N1?

My school have been attack by H1N1..
school can't go as usual cause less people come to school.
included myself ..i didt go to school too.. because my dad asked it.

i think maybe i wont go to school for a week.
not for holiday.
not for trying to escape from school..
is because of H1N1.
cause 
ALL the science and commerce class repective teachers are been quarantine..
if i go to school,
no teachers teach also la..
don't know when will this VIRUS stop?
wish that it could stop as soon as possible...


2 comments:

thumbsdown said...

haha! i am waiting for someone to get infected with this h1n1 virus in my sch... *so mean* just kidding lar =='

you're in which class ya? you can
waste your time in fb or study yourself ^^

leougyn said...

haha..sorry for late reply~
i'm in form 5 commerce 2.
so,my class dont have anyone get infected.
ehmm,but our school got hw pass in the VLE.
so i feel like is the same thing in school cause nowadays also got many hw..