Friday, June 5, 2009

my recently life.

that day, i went to my cousin sister's house
cause accompany my mom meet all of her sisters.
we captured some photo.
but can't really see her face*she said she's afraid look at the camera wor*





finally , i captured 1 of her photo.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the last week before school holidays
my school got many activities.
inter-house debate,those quiz and
"SAVE THE WORLD"
that why,im wearing this T-shirt.
the whole week, my school look likes "dead city".haha
cause no one feel likes wan to come school.
but a lot of form 5 does come,if not our testimonals gonna be empty.

*my sexy back*

my best friend. *HEY, auntie! wad r u trying to do?*
pei ying*seriously, she treats me well*
miao *form 5 party organizer*



it have been a long time i never update my blog,.
some of my friends complain about it.hehe
so this is my recently life..SIMPLE n NICE


maybe you're not living in my mind anymore.
but all the things i'll keep in my memories.
even that i dont have a single chance
tell you that i love you.
you got everything you wants.. lover,friends,family,studies...
im not goin to disturb your life cause i know who i am,where i stay and what i suppose to do.
i didnt wish that i get anything from you.
may the god bless u guys.
wish that she is the one really can take care of you.

No comments: